Articles on Indian Women Mathematicians
- Indian mathematician Neena Gupta wins Ramanujan Prize 2021 for her work in algebraic geometry, by Sakshi Saroha in The Indian Express, December 27, 2021.
- IIT Bombay faculty takes a shot at a long-standing problem in computer science, by Shubashree Desikan in The Hindu, July 15, 2021.
- Meet Parimala Raman, Mathematician & Fellow of All 3 Indian Academies of Science!, by Vidya Rajan in The Better India, March 10, 2020.
- Dr. Sujatha Ramdorai to receive the 2020 Krieger-Nelson Prize, media release by Canadian Mathematical Society, February 14, 2020.
- Women in Science: The Mathematicians of Surathkal, by Nandita Jayaraj in The Wire, August 30, 2016.
- Prime Number: Women mathematicians speak about surviving in a man’s world, by Paromita Chakrabarti in The Indian Express, August 24, 2014.
- An Interview with Prof. Sujatha Ramdorai, by Pankaj Jyoti Mahanta and Manjil P. Saikia in Gonit Sora, December 28, 2011.